Alor Gajah and 伍遠香茶餐室 Coffee Shop





Alor Gajah is a town and its name has the Malay word, ' Gajah ' which means ' elephant '

Was there many elephants once in Alor Gajah ? I don't know. All I know is Soh Chin Aun's hometown is Alor Gajah.



When D.F.A. Hervey, was the Resident Councillor, a district office was opened in Alor Gajah in 1889. Do know that ?


Do you know that in 1921, there were only 1,034 persons in Alor Gajah and by Merdeka, 1957, there were 2,135 persons ?


Can anyone guess why the roundabout is structured this way ?




I like this Hainanese coffee shop and I have been to this shop for a cup of coffee since 1986. 伍遠香茶餐室.


Ngoh Juan Yong Kedai Makanan dan Minuman is not only my favorite but also everyone's choice when they walk or drive through this road.

Me and my son would not miss the ' Hainanese Half-Boiled Village Eggs ' . Try the eggs and coffee !



Comments