Tappers Caffe Dataran Pahlawan Melaka


Click here to check out the Tappers Outlet http://www.tappers.com.my/outlets.html





Tappers On The Block is a Halal-Certified restaurant owned by Papa Kok Café Sdn Bhd. Imagine enjoying with your loved ones and best friends in the cozy air-conditioned restaurant while surrounded by heritage sites. With excellent food and beverages served, dining in this outlet is good on re-bonding relationships.
Today is my first try of the Spaghetti Olio Mushroom and it is here at this restaurant that I found out that spaghetti is nice. A pot of hot Earl Grey Tea accompany my lunch before I continue shopping in Dataran Pahlawan.

My wife choose Chicken Parmigiana and she found her plate delicious which come with fries.

My daughter prefer to stay fit and pick the Cajun Chicken Salad with a glass of mix-juice.

In between the heritage sites and the great shopping outlets of Dataran Pahlawan Mall, this restaurant is excellently located to cater for all variables of your group wanting when they are in Melaka.

Whether some would prefer sightseeing first, or some like to go shopping first, everyone can rejoin again with a few who may choose to relax with the food and beverages served.


Have you try ?


Comments