Root Pâtisserie.Café

Though being an elder, I can't refrain from saying .... pheeeeweeetttt ~ newbie in da house. Evelyn and Sandra are okay with Caramel Banana Chocolate Crumble with Vanilla Ice Cream. Danielle love it. Let's hash #rootpastisseriecafe .


What a cheeseeee ... when I plunged a fork of Oreo Cheesecake into my mouth, it is lip smacking, needless to say the rich taste.



Macha Red Bean is enjoyable and satisfying to provide a blissful interaction for everyone on a 3. You get a number on your table.



Sandra have tried Green Tea Latte in many cafes, but still preferred the cup brewed by Root Pâtisserie.Café 



Hot Mocha has seduced Eveyln to make her favorite order at the cashier right after she walked through door. Exactly, on the same tune, only more to the marvelous taste of hot Cappucino, Danielle enjoy the bubbly mash of froth that almost leveled her cup.



Among the Flower Tea, Lemongrass-based convinced me at first sight, but I've to put it on my next trip to Root Pâtisserie.Café, to enjoy the cool-effect of the Chrysanthenum Peppermint Osmanthus. The lady gave me a refill after a pot of floral fragrance associated with refreshing feel.

Watch the real things on Table 3.




So appealing, the nice mood arising within me from everything surrounding me has projected the mindfulness of care and love. On this, the little boy who always play alone, during lunch at the Medan Selera Bukit Rambai, has secured my attention. I picked a container of Meringue for him and for sure he will be very happy.





Comments