THIS IS HOW FRIENDSHIP BREAKS



On Mobile

Both friends will think that they are too busy.

They will not contact each  other thinking it may be disturbing.

As time passes, both will think... "let the other contact me"

After a while, each will think... "why should I contact first?"

Here, your love will gradually be converted to pride.

Finally, without contact, the memory becomes weak.

They forget each other....

One day they will meet and blame one another.

So, let's keep in touch, my dear friend.

I don’t wanna be one of those kind of friends.

So here's hoping that all is well with you?

Life is no fun without FRIENDS

It's "World Best Friends Week." Send this to all your good friends. Even me, if I am one of them.

See how many you get back... If you get more than 3 you are really a lovable person...
I am waiting!!!

You will get good news on Friday by that person you like and tomorrow will be the best day of your life.

ref hsoba tsm

Comments